Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love My Grades!

It was a tough sem. It was tougher than I expected. There was A LOT of work to do and A LOT of commitments to attend to.

But thank God, I've got good grades. The sleepless nights, stressed and "ngaragness" moments paid off. I never expected that I’ll maintain what I had last semester. Well, I can now say that I survived.


You know, I've been waiting for the grades to be completed since a week ago, and it really makes my adrenaline shoot up to the highest level.


Anyway, I am still excited this coming semester. Will it be tougher than the previous semesters? Well, let’s see. 


First sem is over. I hope I could maintain my grades or do better next sem.


Thanks to all my profs!!!


************************


1.00 for major subject! Love it!