Monday, October 5, 2009

ChArM_17

Hi everyone! This is my very first blog here, obviously. :)

Let's start with "getting to know" stage. So, this very first blog of mine will be just, you know, all about me.

Again, my name is Charm, 20 years of age, a second year Business Administration student at Pamantasan ng Cabuyao.

I'm gonna fast forward everything, okay?

I was accelerated two times when i was in grade school. A consistent honor student, but i do not consider myself as a bright student or what. I actually hate it when people are giving me pleasantries or compliments... I don't know, but i really hate it. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

At the age of 14, i graduated in high school. Too young? Not really! I took up Associate in Office Administration at Polangui Community College and at the age of 16 I graduated with flying colors. It was really my moment!

Year 2007 when I decided to go back to school. So, I took up BSECE. Oh well, I don't wanna talk about it.... let's supah fast forward! After one year, i said goodbye to BSECE and said hello to BSBA.

I don't know, but I can say that until now, I'm still trying to pick up the pieces of my life that was broken during my engineering days.

Now, my profs are actually convincing me to take up BSA, as in accountancy! I'm still thinking! I'm torn! haha!


I'm gonna continue this later... or maybe tomorrow? Need to prepare now for school!


Last two hell weeks and my most awaited sembreak is here!

bye for now!
:)