Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's All Because of You

I wanted to say something but i couldn't find the right words. Because you triggered a deep emotion that i couldn't believe i have. I felt terrible and i don't have any clue on how i could set things right. I have a lot on my mind and i'm having trouble dealing with them. After what happened, i guess, it's understandable that i would feel awkward with you.

Try as  i may, i have to admit that it would be almost impossible to erase that from my memory.

You had been my pillar of strenght during those times when my whole world was crashing all around me. I had made a mistake, fine, but i could also put that mistake behind me and start all over again. I'll just let nature take it's course and i'm sure that in a short time, i'll be good as new. I need time to fully heal for me to be able to think as clearly as before but it seems to be taking damn too long!

There is a void in my heart that nobody could fill. I tried to be happy here, only to realize that all these time, i've been nurturing the dream to be with you again.

If we parted our ways, maybe,  i'll regret it for the rest of my life. Or maybe not! One thing i'm sure of is, i would always feel this emptiness in one part of my heart if that happens.

This is really painful! My eyes burned from the tears and my breathing felt as if the air was coming from a narrow straw.

But i have to admit that being with you during that day .... i have to admit that for the first time in almost 10 months, i felt alive!

Kindly forgive me for feeling this way. I did not plan for this. It just happen. I have no other choice but to accept the most logical explanation. That i have fallen in love with you ... the first time i saw you.