Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love and Hate

I think love and hate are only a hair strand away from each other... But anyway, I want to talk about some of what i love and hate the most...

Let's start...


I love dancing... but i don't think I'm a good dancer. I can dance, yes, but a good dancer? I don't know...

I love to sing though I'm very much aware that I wasn't born to be a singer!

I love music but music doesn't love me! haha, but it's all right!

I love to write most especially when I'm sad and all alone..

I love to eat! hahaha! and here are some of my favorites

  • Sbarro's pizza
  • Kripy Kreme and Gonuts Donuts
  • Ice cream (cookies n' cream, please?)
  • French Baker's Lasagna
  • Goldilock's Cakes
  • Zagu Pearl Shake
  • Spaghetti, Baked mac, French fries
  • Dairy Queen's ice cream
  • and I supah love STARBUCKS! I can't live without STARBUCKS! haha!
I love Sponge Cola... it's quite obvious if you're going to check my profiles...

I love color PINK!

***

I hate vegetable and fruits!

I hate it when my sisters are teaching me how to do household chores because, really, I'm not cut out for domestic chores! But, maybe someday, I'm gonna learn all those things but not now! Definitely not NOW and not in the near future!

I hate people who always make "pakialam" in other people's affairs and businesses! Why can't they mind their own business?

I hate people who can't shut their mouth! Sure, we are free to talk, but sometimes, too much talking is not necessary! There's a time, that you really need to shut up!

I hate it when someone is treating me as if I'm breakable.



There's so much I wanted to say but I'm really sleepy na! And I am actually typing while my eyes are shut!