Thursday, October 22, 2009

College life

My memories go for a walk down the lane. Scrolling past my memory nostalgia sweeps me off the feet. School life and College life, the fun, the differences, the lessons learned always has sparked off a debate as to which of them is the most influential.

My school life was fun. No REAL pressure to perform, no projects to do. The only place where you do nothing and be happy. Except for the occasional quarterly, half-yearly and annual exams. Exams sound Greek and Latin to me! School was the place which taught me the value of friendship and to love friends.


But college life is the real catalyst to an unending world of fun, misunderstandings,sharing and true friends stick together,they gel together. College life and hostel fun teaches you a world of good characters,to help,to adjust and to get to know many people truly. So School life is good. But College life is Better.