Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sad :(

I don't know why but i feel very sad... I feel very bad...


Sadness reigns supreme!


Oh well, I guess I feel this way because I'm stressed, depressed, disappointed and annoyed! Maybe I need a break! But, a break from what? I don't think I'm making any sense right here.


All I really want to say is that, I'm really sad... I really feel bad... as in, bad! I'm having trouble in dealing with myself right now...

I'm tired of being depressed...

I'm tired of the hurt and sorrow...


I'm blinded with sadness. Why won't this feeling go away. I feel this pain every day.  How long this pain gonna  last? I don't have a clue...


Whats happening to me? I used to be so strong, but lately I feel so weak. All the stress brings me down, it gives me no choice. I can't seem to speak my mind. Oh c'mon Charm!!! Earth on you!!!!!


Sometimes in life we get upset. We fear for the next . And we even fret. So, I guess I'm not losing my sanity! It's pretty normal to feel this way, ayt?


When I lay in bed crying all night I tell myself that it's gonna be ok, that I just know tomorrow will be a better day


I guess, I had a short-circuit within my brain.


I'm really like this, sometimes.  Yes, I'm still Charm. The girl that will always care even if she's soooo depressed!  And if there is someone who cares, I can't seem to find them anywhere.



This is nuts!  I hate this feeling!  I think, this blog of mine is sooooooo nonsense! What 'ya think???