Friday, October 16, 2009

PAIN IN MY HEART

I'm overwhelmed by one thing. This thing is called pain. I feel devastated,  all I can think of is pain. This pain comes with memories like daggers and knives and spears.


This pain is caused by loss and radiates from the heart. There is no medication; nothing to stop me falling apart. My confidence is shaken and my whole world caving in. My clouded mind can’t fathom it ... my new day can‘t begin. The heartache travels through the mind, then on, down to the soul.

My heart is bruised and broken. A kind of loneliness has stroke, and I can't breath without you ... I can't see without you.

I strive for things that are useless and vain but deep inside I'm filled with pain. This pain is great and hard to hide...

I'm sitting all alone in my room and once again I'm thinking of my life. My past is passing me by. See a lot of pain, a lot of tears. That's how I remember it. There were a lot of days that I could only cry. My hope faded away. I wanted to say goodbye to everything. Too much pain in the past.

I wish I was strong like I used to be ... before hurt and pain weakened me.


I'm tired of my heart being broken
I'm tired of these tears falling down my face
I'm tired of this love being taken for granted
Why did you go away?



I really love you but you love someone else. Loneliness is tearing me apart. How can I find a way to your heart?



I miss you so much ... All I can do now is to think....
How it used to be...
How great it was...
Together, you and me....


You're forever written in my mind, heart and soul..

I will never ever forget you...
I will never ever stop thinking of you...
I will never ever stop loving you..
Never.