Monday, October 12, 2009

In Love with the Wrong Person

We end up doing crazy things for love. It happens
all the time. It happens even to the best of us!
And it's happening to me right now! As in now!
I'm in love with the right man for me, but,
unfortunately, i'm not the right woman for him (aww). He's someone i can never have. He's taken! That makes me feel sad. But i guess, loving him is not a mortal sin, right? So just let me love him.

Yes, it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

I love him! In every sense of the word!
He's my everything and the center of my world. He's my heart, my soul and my inspiration. He really rocks my world! I love him more than anything in this world!

 

Before, i used to asked myself..."is this really love i'm feeling right now?"
Coz, i used to have many bfs but i have never been in love before so i don't have any idea if it's "true love" i'm feeling right now. What i'm sure of is that, he's the only one who has ever made me feel this way and he's the one whom i know i can probably spend a lifetime with. But now, i have no doubts about my real feelings for him! Yes! This is love!


**********


Shocks! I love you so much! I can still remember the very first day i saw you!
When i saw you that day, my heart was forever caught by your smile and the most handsome face i laid my eyes on!

Really, i'm falling painfully hard and dangerously deep for you. My heart beats for you and i'm afraid there's nothing you or i can do about it. I love you! I really do! I couldn't believe it at first but later on, it became clear to me that my life wouldn't be complete without you. And i find myself more in love with you!

But you're just a dream! A fantasy! I knew that very well...Still, I'm wishing that one day, all these dreams and fantasies of mine will become reality!
That, you'll say all the words i've longed to hear like...."you make my heart swell with so much love. I'm so blessed for having you in my life, for having your love." Aww! Impossible!

I love you! And i will be forever grateful that once in my lifetime, i met you!

There are lots of words in the dictionary and millions of meanings that vary but i just can't find any sufficient word that will describes best how much i love you and how much you mean to me.

I love you more than life itself. You're the only thing i wanted in ages. The only thing!

You'll always be the one i love for you're the only one who fills up the palette that colors my life.

I love you every bit as much!