Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lost Friendship






They "are" my "tropa" in Engineering department. We "were" so happy, then. Always together, no one and nothing can ever come between us. But that was before. Everything has changed.

Once we were close, like two sides of a coin. So close where words had no ground. We were good friends, and maybe more, at least that's what I thought.Today I am lucky if they would still call me friend. The cold reaching my very bones.

Being "tropa" with them was like having a bright, new pearl. They were the best friends you can ever have. But one day, I don't know what happened, everything was gone. Slowly, surely,not knowing why. Faster, stronger, without care, our world shifts and shimmers and splits.

All I can do now, is to remember how things were. The good times, not the bad times, which caused my heart to stir.

I thought I had found the perfect friends, but it only took about a sem for that to end.
I thought there was hope left in my life, but as it turns out, it was only added strife.
I thought we weren’t like all the rest,but like those before, we failed the test.
I thought they would stay with me, at least for a bit, but I guess, they decided it was better just to quit.

Friendship breaks even the best of ones, then all we have established becomes undone.

The friendship that i loved...came to an end.


Time has passed, only memories last, and little friendship remains.


I miss the way our friendship used to be.