Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Sem is Over

Two last exams tomorrow and my first sem is over! A relief one after a very challenging semester! Many things happened, new experiences, new friends, new lessons and everything. All things turned out to be very worthwhile. Being part of the 2BA-2 section was one of the most beautiful experiences i had. We shared laughter, jokes and sadness as well. Inevitable misunderstandings do came but I guess it's pretty normal. This semester was full of realizations and I'm proud to say that i made the most out of it [I guess, haha!]. Final grades are coming up!  I'll just think positively and whatever is the result of my work, I'll accept it. I'm halfway excited and frightened... All i know is i gave my best shot this semester and I'll just look forward for its product! Wish me luck! The next semester is supah fast approaching and I'm kinda excited! :) 


This semester had been a challenging one for me, not only academically. But most importantly is that I learnt something from it and start afresh in the coming semester.


~looking forward to new adventures!