Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SHUT UP!

I'm really really really pissed off! No, i think pissed off is an understatement! I just can't find any sufficient word to describe how mad I am!

Why on earth that some people can't just shut up? Is it sooooooooo hard to do? Oh c'mon! I don't think so!

Be sensitive please and learn how to shut your mouth!

I really hate them!

It's a perfect score man, then all of a sudden, just because some people can't control their mouth, minus 5! What the f*ck!

I hate it.... i hate it.... i hate it....

I really hate you my "dear NOISY classmates"! Promise!

I hope you guys are happy of what you've done and of what happened! Good luck to all of you and MAY God bless you!


This is too short for a blog but if I'm gonna make this long pa, I don't know what more can I say!

LESS TALK, LESS MISTAKE!