Monday, October 5, 2009

More About Charm

What you see is what you get. I'm just an ordinary person. I have my own flaws and weaknesses.

I'm a certified supladita [promise!], straight-forward and kinda bratinella. I hate rejections [who wants it?], pretensions, liars and pleasing other people coz no matter what you do, people would never run out of something to say against you and they will still hurt you.

I don't care and I'm not interested in other people's affairs and businesses. I do believe that I am entitled to make few mistakes for I'm only human, I'm not perfect and what makes me human is my imperfection.

I firmly believe that life is not about being fair, it's about surpassing the unfair reality.

I'm sometimes weird and I'm proud of it... you know, weirds are special in the eye of the Creator because they're not common.

YOU can never be me, I promise! :)

Some says that I'm a b*tch! But I really don't give a damn care! Well, if being a b*tch means I won't compromise what's in my heart, I live my life MY way, I won't allow anyone to step on me and I want what I want, so be it! I embrace the title and proud to bear it!

My temper is bad, really bad.

I'm not a nice person, but I'm not that bad! It all depends on YOU! hahaha!


I maybe selfish at times, but when it comes to LOVE, don't doubt! I don't PLAY with PERSON'S HEART unless THEY DESERVE IT!

I won't pretend just to have a good image. I prefer to be seen at my worst, not to be DISLIKED NOR TO BE CONDEMNED but to be ACCEPTED AND to be LOVED despite having the MOST TERRIBLE PERSONALITY i could have.



ENVY ME



FIGHT ME



BREAK ME



IMITATE ME



THIS IS STILL ME! NOT PERFECT BUT REAL!


i am INEXISTENT. But in the eyes of those who understand, I EXIST. I am EVIL. But to the people who learned to dig deep within me, I became the DEFINITION OF GOOD.I am NUMB. But to the few I learned to like and trust, I bacame the MOST SENSITIVE PERSON THEY EVER KNEW. To the world I AM NOTHING. But to the lives I've touched, I MAYBE EVERYTHING. I would either be your FRIEND OR ENEMY. In whatever way you may accept me, I'D STILL BE WHO I AM.